Tuesday, October 23, 2007

First name basis?

I haven't done anything of great importance (other than marry Stacie which i would argue is quite newsworthy), and i'm not famous - so i was a little surprised when the cleaning lady walked in and says "Hey Jake, you guys are back again huh?"

I don't remember introducing myself or ever having a heart to heart with the cleaning lady. I don't even remember her name to be honest. I kinda felt bad that i didn't say "Wassup Linda?" or "You know it Shaniqua, back to our second crib!" But I just wasn't even 50% sure that her name was Linda, or Shaniqua. I still don't know her name, I just appreciate her efforts keeping Chloe's room on the up and up. I guess we've just been here too much if she knows me by name. Or more likely, I'm just lousy with names and she's not.

Dang, i just keep getting shown up. If it's not the Jones' it's the cleaning lady.

No comments: