Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Today was a good hangout day. She did get chemo shots in her legs that she hates!!! She played games on the computer and watched some movies. Her hair is coming out on one side more than the other cause she lays on that side more, so there are more knots for her to pull out. So if you look at her from one side it looks as though she has a headfull but then she turns her head and it is really balding. And the back is gone, she could have a sweet comb over!! I try to get her to pull it back or put a bandana but she likes it messy I guess. I will do whatever she wants. she is loving reading the books that Callie let us borrow, we finished one today and she is excited for the other ones. So thanks Callie. Until tommorow....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment