Things change fast I guess. They decided this afternoon that Chloe was stable enough to come home for a few days so she and Stacie got here at around 8:30. Her blood counts are fairly decent so if she feels like it, and its warm outside she might dress up tomorrow and at least go to the next door neighbor's house to trick or treat. I was talking with her about what she did over the last few days and asked her which of the days was her best. She didn't hesitate to reply, "None!" Then she showed me where they poked her with needles and told me about the shots that we get to give her for the next few days. She's not too excited about them, and neither are we. But, what do ya do.
Addie and Elsie were really excited to see their sis and came running into her room to show her projects they had done and tell her about girly stuff. She was excited to see several Magic Treehouse books that she can read. Thanks for letting us borrow them Callie.
My sister Kelly had a baby boy today at 2:13. He was 6 lbs 11 oz. and 19" long. She says everything went perfect, which is the way things should go. She is not naming him Jake which she may later regret if I ever do anything super cool that changes the world.
I ate a boiled egg today. It was yellow in the middle.
2 comments:
Welcome Home!!! We have missed you Chloe and Stacie! We hope that you get to enjoy your Halloween and we hope you come tricking to our house! We are so lucky to have such great neighbors. We are always thinking of you!
Love
The Jones
Glad to hear you're home!! Exciting!!!! I am so happy that Chloe is doing well enough to be home for Halloween!! That is way cool!!! I love you all!!!
Post a Comment