Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekday getaway.

Stacie took Chlo down to SLC today for some test/checkup etc. She has lost 10 lbs over the past few weeks, which isn't ideal. She starts a harder segment of treatment next Monday so she needs to be healthier. She's been eating pretty well, but since the antibiotics have caused diarehha, she is not keeping any of the nutrients. Chloe is becoming skin and bones these days.

I guess she is coming home with some IV bags full of nutritional stuff to help her get into better health before she's knocked down again with chemo. She starts a treatment on Monday that lasts for five days so we have that to look forward to. Hopefully her fever will stay away so she can spend this week at home.

If they just had a lakeside view, valet parking, continental breakfast and a minibar... i'd feel better about the room rate. But I guess some places you just stay at for the experience, not so much the amenities.

(i'm being a little sarcastic, they take good care of us down there. I just wish we were on vacation instead)

No comments: