Friday, October 26, 2007

It is good to be home, but we sure miss Chlo and Stac. Chloe is such a sweetheart and her sisters miss her, and whenever Stacie is gone I realize how much i depend on her for whatever. Stacie was unavailable so I had to call neighbors and my Mom a couple of times for crisis situations. Thanks Callie and Leslie, and Mom. Elsie caught a bug and broke in our new car by vomiting all over the place. I don't know how she had that much fluid inside her little body. There was stuff everywhere inside the car. I had to pull up the rubber floor and after 3 or 4 scrubbings I thought i had it cleaned up pretty well. It still smells like vomit. Spence calls it the barf-mobile now. I have a few more tricks to try, we'll see if they work. So as usual, once Elsie gets her stomach cleared out she had tons of energy again. The next morning i left her inside for just a couple of minutes (if that) and she got fingernail polish all over the countertop and floor. She came running outside with polish all over her hands, arms and clothes. Luckily it came up easy, and she's a cute little stinker.

No comments: