Thursday, October 11, 2007

Feeling a little bit better

Chloe is feeling so much better these days. Her counts are so good and the doc said that is a good sign of remission. We did find out though that she has another bacteria growing that gives her bad runny poop issue's. So she is on another antibiotic for that. That hasnt' been so fun for her since that makes the 17th medicine she has to take at home. But I keep telling her that is will make that problem go away. I ordered her a halloween costume although I don't know if she will be able to go out trick or treating. But she said she wants candy though. So we will see how it goes. She gets really tired of Jake taking her picture all the time, but she did let me cut off the rest of her hair with the scissors so it would grow back all the same length. She will be off the steriods this friday!! I can't wait, although I don't know if she will be on some other one in the next stage which starts in a week or so. Thanks for all your prayers, I know all your prayers helped her counts get higher!

1 comment:

Holly & Cam said...

Yay!!! That is such great news!!!! Chloe is in our prayers breakfast, lunch and dinner!!(and snacks too!!) This kind of news makes my day and I'm so glad things are working! What a little sweetheart! Since her cancer came back I have heard story after story about people who are now 20+ years down the road after having several bouts with cancer coming back, it's amazing. Anyway, please call me Stacie if you need anything, anytime!!!