Thursday, October 25, 2007

Nurse Stacie

I get to spend some days with sweet chloe in the hospital and we had fun looking at the primary book that the kemps were sweet enough to give her. She loves the activities of finding things in pictures that was along with it. Before she went to bed last night she threw up all the yucky meds she had to take and when she woke up this morning I noticed her face was really puffy. One of her eyes hardly could see. They are checking to see if the low protein in her blood is the cause. She is in good spirits today, scooby doo is on and she looooves scooby doo! I don't know exactly when we will come home but when I do come home I get the pleasure of giving her nupegene shots in her leg daily until her counts return to a certain level. Just call me nurse Stacie!!

No comments: