Sunday, May 25, 2008

all about hair


We just wanted to show everyone how much hair Chloe is getting! I could actually spiked it up today! She was pretty excited about that. It is so dark!

Elsie's long hair just had to go for the summer. She would scream every time I brushed it and I got tired of hearing her high pitched scream. So I chopped it off! I think short hair suits her personality better and it looks learry cute!


Today at church Jake asked Elsie if she got her big brown eyes from mom, and she said, "No dad, I got them from Jesus, mom can't buy them for me, Jesus made them."

4 comments:

Megan said...

Your kids are so cute. Dustin and I are here laughing together over what Elsie said. She is so funny.

jenny said...

Chloe you are such a beautiful little girl!!! I'm so happy your hair is growing! Your beautiful either way!!! :)

Gram & Gramp England said...

Chloe - your hair is beautiful!!! Elsie's hair looks like Elsie!
grandpa

Katie said...

Way to go Chloe! Love the new hair! And Elsie is perfect with that short new do! I love it!