Sunday, May 11, 2008

Rhen is cool



On saturday we were out working in the yard and Rhen came out to give moral support. It was so easy to work on sprinklers and pulling weeds and moving shrubs with that face to look at!!

3 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

WHAT A CUTIE! He sure looks happy there. Hope you got LOTS done in the yard. Dad and I got the old fence pulled out along the south and west sides of our property. And we got the new fence all staked out out around the yard and sheds so the guys can come and pound in the posts. It is exciting to see SOMETHING starting to take shape out there. I had a mishap though (I think I am an accident waiting to happen!) I was holding a stake up against the house and it felt awkward so I took a step back and stepped into one of the window wells and my ribs hit the concrete wall of the well. It could have been SO much worse though! I don't think they are broken but they sure hurt like the dickens! Add that to my long list of accidents!
MOM

Lindsay said...

Oh my heck! Rhen is so stinking cute!

Kelly said...

He is getting so big!!! We need to see you guys more often. What a cutie. I love the smile!