Driving to Salt Lake for an appointment we had this conversation:
Chloe, out of the blue: "I just don't get it Dad!" (with a little anger in her voice)
What's that Bud?
Why does AT&T think they are so much better than everyone else?
What? What do you mean?
Well, they are always saying how much better they are than everyone else and how their network is better than anyone else's network. I don't think there is anything wrong with T-Mobile!?
So we had a short lesson on economics, competition and market share. I was surprised she had such strong feelings about services she hasn't used. Good for TMobile that Chlo is watching out for them.
2 comments:
That's really cute! She thinks more deeply than most children, I have noticed.That is sweet that she is worried about TMobile!!!lol
She is so cute.
What Jenny said!
MOM
Post a Comment