Saturday, May 24, 2008

school cam

I talked to the school about Chloe's situation, they have been really nice about it even though they have never dealt with this situation before. We decided to enroll her back into school and have a web cam placed in the classroom, and at certain times, when math is being taught, we can go in and turn our cam on at home and she can sit and listen and learn. I hope this will work and the teacher she is given will be on board with this. They are getting a new principle next year and I hope he is too. I just talked to Mr Larsen about it, and he said he would inform the new principle about it. So this will be good and give her a connection with school so if the doctor says she can go back in the middle of 2nd grade she can easily adjust. Although we can't count on that happening. Chloe is excited about it.


Jaked mowed the lawn today, it was long.

1 comment:

Gram & Gramp England said...

This is Cool!! If anybody can put modern technology to work - it will be you and Stacie. This will give Chloe a chance to participate with the class. It would be nice if she could see part of her classmates on the school cam too?
dad