yesterday was clinic. I left Rhen with Jake because it was a long day. Her clinic appointment went good and her levels are coming down so when we visit next week and if her levels are still down she can taper the tacro! One of her immune suppression pills. Then we had an eye appointment to see if her eye site changed or got any cataracts from treatment. He found a little scar on her right eye. It could be caused from radiation or an infection. He says it is old, which means it appears white and not red. He says it isn't anything to worry about right now, but we do need to continue to follow up in a month to see if it gets any bigger. So we will see. He said sometimes when there is a scar you always see a small black dot, but hers is small enough it might not bother her.
So on my way home Jake said the Rhen was pretty fussy. When I got home, and thought he just needed to see me, which he was happy to see me but then he still was fussy and I decided to put him in his jammies and try a nap. Right after I took him out of his clothes he was happy and smiling. So I guess he doesn't like overalls! haha
2 comments:
That is wonderful news! So---you didn't mention the GVHD. What's IT doing? Hopefully it is better or at least not getting any worse. Babies humor us by letting us dress them up in cute outfits---but babies know that JAMMIES RULE!
MOM
Stac, you are going to think I am a weirdo, but Jonah would do nothing with buttons, snaps, etc. Only comfy for my boy! Even now he only likes slickie pants and shorts. I think Rhen is the same kind of boy. I'm glad Chloe is doing well.
Post a Comment