Sunday, May 11, 2008

so happy together...

Chloe has been feeling pretty tired the past few days, but of coarse won't slow down. She says she is tired but wants to keep playing. We went up Providence canyon for dinner with Spence and Tal, rode around with 4 wheelers and ate some dinner. Although it was short we had fun. When we got home she just wasn't her happy self so I took her temp. She had a fever, but not high enough to call the doc. I was so worried that we would have to go to Salt Lake and not be together for mothers day. Luckily it never got too high, but she is still tired and needing rest. I know she is tired when she gets upset and raises her voice to us. That just isn't her and she has done that for the past few days now. She won't eat much and she is losing weight, we try but it is a struggle. Hopefully she won't need a feeding tube or TPN. Even when we are home things are a constant worry for me. But we are here for mothers day and that alone is the best present.

Happy Mothers Day to all you wonderful mothers!!

2 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

Shoot! I hope she is all right! I know it is a constant worry for you. Let us know how she is doing.

Davis Family said...

I am sorry you guys have so much to worry about. I don't think anyone can comprehend what you guys go through unless they have been there themselves. I can't imagine having that constant worry about a sick child. You guys are definitely an inspiration and I hope she will start eating more so you have one less thing to worry about. - BYW, we want Elsie this week, can we have her?