Jake has made it a craving amoungst our family, to have yummy pace bars! Asking for a popsicle has become a daily routine. And we love to share, so the neighbor kids love them too! Kyler comes and says "stace, can I have a popsicle?" and those of you that know Ky will know his exact facial expression and could never say no to that! The favorite is red and you can see why! Now I am a rootbeer flava girl myself (they have way more flavors now days) but they are all enjoyable. Now if the weather would stay warm for longer than 1 day or 2 days, we could enjoy them all the more.
2 comments:
Love you Elsie!
Grandma
Ky is a tough one to say no too...at least for me. His mom is better at saying no than I am. Thanks for keeping our kids fed with their two favorite food groups: popsicles and gum!
Post a Comment