This is my brother Josh. For the last 32 years he's made my top 6 list of most influential siblings.
We just wish he, his wife Stacy or any of their five girls would update their blog. Come on, throw us a bone. Talking on the phone is all fine and dandy but we need photos, video clips and that sense of humor that only Josh has.
We just wish he, his wife Stacy or any of their five girls would update their blog. Come on, throw us a bone. Talking on the phone is all fine and dandy but we need photos, video clips and that sense of humor that only Josh has.
3 comments:
Ha,ha! I was going to say the same thing---well, something like that. Was beginning to wonder if Josh understood what the purpose of a blog is! Just kidding, Josh! I know you are busy but we sure would like to hear from you!
MOM
Also wanted to mention that I have been missing the daily updates on your blog, Jake. However, I know that this is a good sign because it means that your family is just being busy being a family again. What is that old saying---no news is good news??? I guess as long as we are not hearing from you it must mean that Chloe is doing well and having a good time just being a kid!
Love you guys!
MOM
I think I saw him down by the river in a van.
Post a Comment