Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Moms are Marvelous.

This is a bit early, but as it turns out (if you read the last post) i'm the type of guy that remembers useless things and sometimes forgets the important stuff. As a result, I try to just do stuff while i'm thinking about it because I know there is a good chance I'll forget later. And its more of a surprise if it's not right on Mother's day right?

So, i came upstairs tonight to find Stacie, Ads and Chlo doing Yoga. Lights low, soothing music in the background. This is the 3rd or fourth time I've witnessed this mother daughter bonding moment as it's one of Stacie's routines.
So today i decided to capture some of their sweet moves so they can look back and remember what a great mom she is. It's fun to see girls that want to be so much like their mom. I wish I were more like her too. Love ya Stac. I'm not kidding.





By the way... Not sure who said it but apparently: Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape. Thats why I bend over to get a popcicle out of the freezer as often as possible and flex my muscles for Stac every chance I get.

Mom, I tried to find pictures of when you taught me, Zach and Josh how to crochet and we were all sitting around crocheting slippers. But I couldn't find any. Man those were comfy slippers. Soft yarn blend, moderately loose stiching pattern = delight.

Love ya Mom.


Ya, my mom even taught me how to crochet, and I'm cool with that.


Hey someone email me on Friday and Saturday so i don't forget the actual day of Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Megan said...

This is too cute you skinny bum. Just don't look at my big bum when I come visit :)

Gram & Gramp England said...

Jake - I think a little - NO, A LOT of YOGA would do you some good!! Get that brain of yours to calm down so you can some sleep at night! You need to get on the floor with Stacie and your girls - Rhen can watch. Get some photos!
dad