chlo has been doing really well, her rash is clearing up with the creams but if I forget one time it gets worse. She gets really tired after playing so hard all day long but that is a good thing. We go back to clinic in one week.
Elsie wants to go into business with Jake, and call it Jake and Elsie's. She wants to sell faucets, car statues and doorknobs! She has her showoff days at preschool where we go and see what she learns, she has told neighbors that preschool is boring, but going and seeing her at school she is always being told to sit down, come back or don't do that. So I can see how it seems boring to her curious personality.
Rhen lost his voice and it is hard to hear him cry. No strep, just a red throat and possibility of allergeys? (crazy). Anyway I thought I could try to help him get back to sleep better when we came home but now with his voice gone it breaks my heart to start the crying it out technique. So that will have to wait, I have to go in his room alot to give him his binki when he wakes himself up ( I don't really like him being a binki sucker in that reguard).
Jake never ceases to amaze me, on sunday I was looking at a magazine and it mentioned the word "ZEN" and I have heard people refer others as being zen, so I said what is zen anyway, not expecting an answer, but Jake so matter of factly said, it comes from the Japanese word, Keizen meaning continual improvement. I looked over at him as he was just casually looking at another magazine. " How do you know that?" " I read it somewhere." Why is it that he can remember something like that but not remember things I tell him? I was pretty impressed though.
Addie is training to run the wellsville mile, the day of clinic, so I won't be able to see her run it. she is pretty excited about it but says she always gets side aches and breathes really hard. I showed her some breathing techniques that help me and she says they are working a little. If you walk the race you will be disqualified. She was worried about being able to run the whole way, but I know she will do great!
As for me I am feeling good and glad the weather is nice so I can get out and get my hands dirty in my yard! It has been fun to be home and I am gradually getting back into my normal routine, which makes it less stressful. It was also good to finally go to church and see familiar faces!
1 comment:
Well, Stacie---Jake's ability to remember random, trivial, seemingly useless pieces information, he inherited from me and his INABILITY to remember ANYTHING you say to him, he inherited from his Dad!!! What more can I say?!! Hudson thought that was so funny---and justification for his theory that men just think differently than women---but that just sounds like a convenient excuse to me!
Post a Comment