Tuesday, December 4, 2007
3 day treatment? more like 3 week
Jake talked to the docotor yesterday and he said this round is going to knock her counts to rock bottom and since she had a staph infection they want to keep her 2 to 3 weeks until her counts recover. Just as a precaution. That was news to us. So I have Telli Longhurst bringing him more clothes cause he only brought 2 pair and I can't relieve him because of my big belly. He said her tummy was hurting alot after the first round yesterday, so I don't know how it will go. As for the baby if it comes I will have to call Jake and he will get someone to sit with Chloe and he will drive down as fast as he can, maybe I can have my brother in law give him a police escort so he can get here faster.(haha, no really that would be nice) Anyway that is the latest. I shouldn't say anymore cause I took this new hard and don't want to sound pesimestic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am here for you Stacie!
Post a Comment