Monday, December 17, 2007
baby update
I ended up not doing the amniotest. I finally was able to see the doctor instead of my midwife, whom I haven't been to happy with. He said he would rather not do the test and just start me on Saturday. So that is the plan. He said he wouldn't stop me, however if I were to go earlier, But we plan on baby on saturday. hoo-ray! Chloe counts are not rebounding very fast and we both are trying to get her to drink a mountain dew. One of the nurses there told us that dew boosts white blood cells. Jake has been trying to get her some but she takes after her mom and doesn't want to drink it. I told Jake to tell her that mom said it was ok just this once :-). I haven't heard yet if he got her to drink some. Sorry Jake, that you have had to stay there so long. I wish I could trade you off. We miss you and love you both here at the home front.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Jake and Stacie
Keri has forwarded me your blog and I keep up to date on what is going on with your little family. I just wanted you to know that my prayers are with you and that you both hold a very special spot in my heart.
Love ya,
Kathy Fidler
Yay!!!! Saturday!!!! That is so exciting!!!! I am happy for you!!!
That is so awesome Stacie! Good luck. We love you all!
Mal
That's so exciting Stacie! I bet you're sooooo ready! Can I help with anything? Will Chloe still be in the hospital? I'll have to give you a call. I would love to help if you need anything.
Good luck - we love you guys!!!
Post a Comment