
Rhen Jacob was born tonight at 6:29 weighing in at 6 lbs 10 oz and 19" long. He's a pretty good looking kid I think. Everything went well and the baby and mom are doing just fine. Both are tired and taking it easy and should be coming home tomorrow or Monday. The girls were all really excited. Elsie reminded me that he can't go back into mom's tummy, so we are going to have to keep him forever. And he's going to pull her hair.

We had another anonymous gift left at our door today while Stacie and I were gone. Thank you so much whoever you are. We really appreciate all of our thoughtful neighbors and friends, you are too kind. Callie, sorry Chloe wasn't up to eating the dinner you brought over... she is a little picky these days, but everyone else enjoyed it. Thanks.
8 comments:
Man all of us Englands make some dang cute kids! Welcome to the family!!!
He's beautiful! Congratulations - we're so glad he's here safe and sound.
Nate, Kate, Jacks, Miles and Lola
Jake and Stacie
Congratulations on your new little addition. Merry Christmas to you and your sweet little famiy.
Love ya,
Kathy Fidler
Congratulations - enjoy the journey! What a handsome little guy! He is very lucky to be born into such a wonderful family. We are very happy for you.
Congratulations! I'm excited for you and wish I was there.
Love you! Cindy
He is ADORABLE!!! I am so happy for you!! You desearve this! Stacie, hopefully you are a little more comfortable now!!! Congratulations! He's beautiful!!
What a handsome little guy! Congratulations you guys! We are excited to meet him!
Way to go England'S!
He's handsome! Congratulations
and we're so happy that Chloe is home! we love you guys
Rob,Angie Kemp and gang!
Post a Comment