Thursday, December 6, 2007

Up and Back Down

We got Chloe's blood counts last night and her anc was 1300 which is fairly decent. I was glad they were that high because the chemo that she just got will knock them right back down. Her ANC today is 900. I spoke to her doctor and he said to keep my fingers crossed because he expects her to bottom out real soon and we really don't want her to get an infection or fevers. I really hope she doesn't catch anything. The staph infection, C-dif, crypto and infections she had in her intestines were miserable for her and caused other problems too. We'll just pray she doesn't get a fever and rebounds quickly.

On the bright side, Chloe was feeling great today and has not been in her bed much at all. We did a lot of coloring, painting, puzzles, games, reading of books and just messing around. It's frustrating being here when she is feeling well, but with her ANC declining fast it's best that we stay until she recovers.

I ate an atomic fireball today. It was stinkin' hot, hence the name i guess.

No comments: