Sunday, December 16, 2007
Elsie, the care taker
I was pretty sick yesterday throwing up and such, all day Elsie would stroke my face and tell me I would be ok. Later that night she brought me, on a cutting board, broken up pieces of bread to my room and told me to eat them. She also ran and got me a glass of water. Such a sweetie. Today I feel alot better and was tired of not seeing Jake and Chloe so I decided to surprise them and just go down. I got the girls and myself ready and told them what my plan was and Addie said isn't that scary for the baby mom? I just broke down and said I missed them and it has been a long time and I want to see them, I sat down and Elsie came over to me and stoked my belly and said, "We have to wait for the doctor to take the baby at christmas. At christmas the doctor will take the baby and we can go see them." I looked into her big concerned eyes and backed down from my plan. What sweet girls we have! Tommorow I have the amniotest and it takes a day or so to get the results. Hopefully he is developed enough to come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope that the baby is big enough to come! I can tell you are so ready! I will be praying for you! Good luck, Stacie! I love you!
I love you Stacie.
Cindy
Post a Comment