Friday, December 7, 2007

me and kinsey had a girls day today. we read books lots and lots of books. And we watched movies and playd apples to apples and painted again. I had a slushy a purple one. I had macaroni for dinnr and painted an elf building a toy and a holly jolly wreath and mistletoe. and kinsey painted a Christmas tree. my nurse is Brittne and my tech is angie. I got my nupogen shot and my Bandege changed too. and brittne told us that a nurse asked brittne to change my picc line cause she whanted to watch a little longer before she Changed other bandeges. It was funny. We watched high school musical and mickey mouse's Christmes. I got my platelets so I got hooked up to my pole. every time I spell two words I have to take a drink because I am not drinking enough. we read the magic school bus. merry Christmes, from chloe

No comments: