This morning it was snowing so Chloe and I decided to bust out of this joint and carve some turns while the white stuff was light and fluffy. Chloe bridged an epic gap with a huge dinner roll and carved some intense lines down steep, rocky shutes up at Snowbird. While skiing the back country we had a lot of time to contemplate our purpose in life and our relationship with mother earth, and one another. It was a great day that we will remember for the rest of our lives. We made it back just in time for her Nupogen shots and platelets transfusion.Chloe's ANC dropped to 300 today and she started having nupogen shots to try and help her system bounce back. Hopefully they won't go too much lower tonight. Tonight she has been complaining of pain in her bum. She complained of this same pain for a couple of days back when she had all kinds of infections. Hopefully it is unrelated.
Kinsey came today and spent most of the day with Chloe so i could get out for some fresh air for a bit. I went to run a couple of errands and got lost - well, i knew where i was i just couldn't find the right exit. I realized once again why I like living where we do - some days I complain about how busy Logan's main street is thinking I'd prefer a smaller town. Here it seems like every street is busy. Anyway, Chloe was really looking forward to having Kinsey come and doesn't want her to leave tonight. She and Kins are buddies. They had a lot of fun doing girl stuff together.
Have a good weekend everyone. Chloe and I are going to live it up while we're out of town.
No comments:
Post a Comment