Tuesday, December 11, 2007
No baby yet, darn it
I heard from Jake today that even chloe's white counts are barely in existance. I was bummed out to hear of that, it might mean a longer time to recover. No fevers though which means no infections anywhere, which is good. We miss them here at home soooo very much! It isn't the holidays without them here. No baby yet, darn it. I keep getting signs but then things stop. Very frustrating! We were watching a football game the other night with Spence and Tal and Elsie said that if her dad were playing they would win. So I know she misses him, but little does she know her dad could care less about the game. Addie always asks when chloe is coming home. Hopefully before christmas. I didn't think I would spend the holidays like this, but it is good she is getting what she needs at the hospital. Maybe a baby tonight? (probably not)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment