Wednesday, December 19, 2007

we will take as little counts as we can!

Chloe's ANC's are up to 200!! We are excited they are on the rise and though they are still low at least they are registering! We are hoping that Friday she can come home if they continue to come up. Kins stayed with her last night and although she had to go to the bathroom alot from her Cdif they had fun together. It was soo good to see Jake all day today, I think he got even better looking and his muscles got bigger (if that is possible)! (-:
It was fun to spend the day with him even if we were tired and I am 8 1/2 months pregnant. Elsie kept calling him around the house making sure he was still there. And when he answered she would smile and say, "oh I thought you had gone back to the hospital." It was weird to have Jake home but not have chloe there too. We miss her so much!!

No comments: