Thursday, December 6, 2007

From Chlo-Pie


this is chloe. I am not hoked up to my chemo pole today. it is nice I painted a barne and animals. and i read books about the magic scool bus. i got a purse whith a dog to go in it for a prise. i miss my family merry Christmes everyone and to all a good night.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I love your picture, Chloe!
Merry Christmas to you too - I love you and miss you tons.
Aunt Cindy

Melissa said...

Chloe, what a beautiful picture. You are very talented. I enjoyed sending "winks" back and forth on messenger with you yesterday. I am glad you had a good day and were able to get out of bed and do some things you enjoy. You should keep up the painting, you are very good at it. (I wonder where you get that from?) There is not a day that doesn't go by that I (& my family) don't think about you. You are an incredible girl! I wish you a Merry Christmas too. Only 18 more days!!

Stacie said...

we miss you too chloe, I love my chloe girl!! Keep on painting for me!

Kristen said...

Chloe, you are an incredible artist!! Keep it up!!! I am glad to hear you weren't hooked up to your chemo pole today. I bet that was nice! I am so happy that you felt good today! I hope you keep feeling good! Merry Christmas! Love ya girl!!

mallari said...

Wow Chloe you are such an amazing artist! We miss you so much and can't wait to see you. Love you.

Mal & Zach

Grand Ma & Pa said...

Chloe,
Way to paint!!! How about drawing a picture of your new FJ Crusier for Grandpa & Grandma ??

Love you! Grandma & Grandpa