Friday, June 27, 2008

Chloe is done with her antibiotics so I decided to do something fun. I took them to see Kung Fu Panda. They loved it. We went to an early show so only one other family was there and of course she wore her mask, but they all had a fun time. Even Rhen. He did really good and mimiked Jack Black in one scene. It was funny. Now they are into kung fu and want to buy it the minute it comes out of DVD.

I just decided it was time to do something fun. Staying in all the time gets old and she is doing well so I said what the heck.

I was filleting a fish yesterday and fillet my finger as well. It got cut pretty bad but we figured it was ok not to go get stiches. I took a picture but for me two older girls sake I won't put it on the blog. They will not look at it. Elsie did and said "ouch". It is the first time in my life that I have had something cut like this.
All the medical stuff we have around came in handy, we've got sterile saline to wash it every day we got some gause hanging around, we have some coban to keep it tight since it is still bleeding a bit. So that is a good thing. So now I have a battle wound to show off (haha).

3 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

Ouch!!! I hope it grows back together okay! Be careful!

Angie,Rob said...

super glue works great on cuts!
Trust me,between Rob & Madi we use it all the time!Sorry about the cut though.Glad you were able to get out,we loved Kung fu panda also!Glad to hear all is well!
love you guys!
Angie

Matt and Lena said...

Glad to hear you were able to get out for a minute. It is just nice to get a change of scenery sometimes. We think of you often. Sorry you have to be nurse and Dr. to yourself:)