Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I always wanted a fun and loving dad for my kids. So I could not have asked for a better dad for my kids! Jake loves his kids so much sometimes I wonder if he loves than more than me (haha). My favorite thing to do when Jake is talking to anyone of our kids or playing with Rhen, is to watch his face. His eyes say it all. They get that sparkle in them that tells me how much he loves them. He is constantly joking around with them and they are constantly saying, "Dad". He just loves to be with us. Every saturday morning, that he is here, he takes Rhen up Providence canyon for some male bonding time. He is always willing to stay at the hospital, sleeping on those uncomfortable chairs, hearing beeps allll night, eat hospital food (which he doesn't enjoy), help her go bathroom all day and night, just so I don't have to with Rhen.

He helps the kids with all their questions they have, because of his great knowledge of useless, and in this case useful, facts (haha). He watches High School Musical 1 and 2 with his three girls. When Brooke White lost in American Idol, Addie and Chloe didn't take the news well and cried. They still were crying when we put them to bed, so Jake came up and downloaded all of her songs from A.I. so they could fall asleep to her songs and feel better.

I alway joke that I have to share Jake with them, Chloe is always squeshing herself inbetween me and Jake, taking him over, Addie always wants to sit down and have a dew with him and talk and Elsie she just wants to start a business with him. Yesterday I wanted Rhen to talk to Jake on the phone and I wish I could have gotten that on camera. As soon as Rhen heard his voice he jerked up in surprise and his head was bobbling around to look for him and then he smiled. Very cute. So to Jake I say we love you and life wouldn't be complete without you.

To all other wonderful dad's out there, Happy Father's Day.


p.s. the reason I chose these pictures of Jake is because our girls are always taking random pictures of him.

3 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

KOUDOS !!!!!!!!!!! Very well expressed - Stacie!
dad

melissa said...

Nice post, Stacie! I agree, Jake is a good guy. He is 100% devoted to his family and to you. You couldn't ask for better! Happy Father's Day, Jake!

zach said...

and besides all that, he's rediculously good looking too.