Chloe was able to get her line out this morning. I am so thankful we didn't have to wait all day to go into surgery. The good is that she won't have the dressing or the infection going into her body, the bad is that she hates I.V.s and picc lines. She is feeling hungry so we have some ramen noodles and a doughnut coming. It is a little different stay this time, a little more relaxing because she will eat and drink(thanks to the megace). I don't have to fight her to eat and I don't have the nurses asking me if I can get her to eat anything. Yesterday she had four peices of toast. She is wanting to do a lot of projects and she can go out of her room and walk around (trying to look on the positive side). She has an I.V. in her arm for her medicine and the O.R didn't put enough tape to hold it in so the nurse upstairs was trying to think of the name of that sticky stuff you wrap around, and chloe interupted her and said "it's coban" all matter of factly. I am always amazed at her.
You wouldn't know it by looking at her that she has a major bug in her system, which helps with all the emotions that come with staying in the hospital. We still don't know when an estimated discharge day is so for now...we wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment