Sunday, June 22, 2008

hangin out


We have just been hanging out at home lately. So I am just posting pics of stuff we have been doing.
I always joke that elsie can have her own reality show, everyday she is either drama or hilarous. What makes her think up the stuff she does? She was home last night pretending our newel post was her husband, she wore a mini mouse sparkely ears that have a veil on them hugging the post and singing at the top of her lungs, "you'll never know...".


Rhen has been trying out knew things to eat and one of them is Spencers hair, which surprisingly enough he didn't like too much. We are glad we have Spence and Tal around. We have fun with them coming over and hanging out.



Chloe is on her same routine except adding meds at 6, 2, and 10 and it runs for an hour. She is done with that on tuesday. Her rash will not go away. But we keep putting the creams ( i say creams cause she has one cream for her body one cream for her face and one cream for her head) hoping one day she will have baby soft skin again.


Addie has been so good to not complain playing with her sisters at home instyead of playing with friends. What a sweetie. They play cars and dress up and just hang out eating ice cream or popcicles. Sometimes a friend can come over to play and they think that is great.

Jake went out boating with Spence and some guys in our ward and had a lot of fun. He wakeboarded for the first time and it was like he had done it dozens of times before (that's jake for ya). He also went out motorbiking with some guys and Telly Longhurst hit a cow ( i hope the cow was ok haha). He came out of it ok, if you can believe it.
I went out biking yesterday up to hardware ranch and although I wanted to stop a few times I made it and I was glad I did. The view is so pretty anywhere you ride here, we live in such a beautiful place.

2 comments:

Melissa E. said...

It is great reading posts of you guys hanging out "together"! Those are the moments that really count. I am so glad when we read of you enjoying life a little more. You have the cutest family. I can't believe how big Rhen is getting.

Godderidge Family said...

Ot was great to meet Chloe and her dad Jake today. That was very thoughtful of you to give Chanse a book and help us out with fuel costs. You didn't need to do that, but we will definitely use it. It's amazing that after all you've been through you're looking for ways to make others feel better instead of dwelling on our own problems. Your family is a wonderful example to us. Chanse says thanks, and he's looking forward to meeting Chloe when he gets back to Cache Valley.
-Julie