We were able to make it home Monday night and it was really good to be home and to see Rhen he was pretty excited to see his mom. I felt bad for my boy, his whole life is spent with me and then we decided to have him go with Jake and me just stay at the hospital without him. I missed him and apparently he missed me because he was difficult(sorry Jake).
We are back to giving meds every six hours again and she has her space ball pet that she gets to drag around, but it works out nicely because Jake is a night person and I am a morning person so he stays up for the late dose and I wake up for the early morning dose. They make her a little tired but all in all she is doing better. We go back to clinic in a week and hopefully no new viruses and the ones that she has are gone.
2 comments:
Glad you are home!
Woohoo!
Glad the family is together again. Claire got home Wednesday night and to celebrate Ann and the kids bought lots of fireworks and I had to light them off tonight. the kids had lots of fun.
Chloe, do you like fireworks?
--Jeff
Post a Comment