So I mentioned before about chloe's dang magnesium pill, and the reason I refer to it as the dang magnesium pill is because it is a monster pill, and I always forget to put it in the daily pill container. Chloe is always saying, "What about my magnesium pill." To be honest, I hate to give it to her because it IS so monsterous!! So I thought I would post a picture of it. It is the size of a dime almost and she downs it like nothin.
I gave Rhen a cookie today, and not just any cookie, dad's favorite. E.L. Fudge cookies. He loved it but I had to take it away once it got to soggy for him to eat it.
1 comment:
Mmmmmm! Cookies!!! Ha,ha! He sure looks like he is enjoying that cookie! And I can't believe that Chloe can swallow that humungous pill! What a girl!
Post a Comment