Sunday, June 1, 2008

getting high, listening to Bob Dylan


High in the mountains I mean.
Although, it's possible that Bob Dylan was under some kind of influence when he wrote Subterranean Homesick Blues - i don't know him very well so who am i to judge? It's probably just his unique style.

Rhen and I went for an early morning ride in the FJ Saturday. I let him drive a little but he slobbered all over the steering wheel. It was slippery. He likes to pose for pictures so I humor him. Might have to click on the pictures to see him he's so small.

Rhen really likes to go up in the hills and see the scenery. Must be the bouncy, rocking motion as we crawl up bumpy road. He's always happy when we get home. I guess it might be because he's 5 months old, likes to eat a lot and mom has food when we get home. Either way, he's seeing some nice scenery, and he gets to eat. It's a win, win.
Asparagus is an odd vegetable. It tastes decent enough - but it's skinny and looks weird.

1 comment:

Gram & Gramp England said...

Man - Rhen is growing up fast Jake! By the looks of the photos, not fast enough! Your not excited to go do guy things with him!? I have a hunch he is going to have some father & son bonding from here on out!
h