



Elsie has always been a funny kid. You can see with these pictures at an early age (around 1) she was making us laugh. I pulled out the camera one day when she was little and she just posed. And these are just a few of them. Well the other day I was getting her in bed. We did the routine of brushing teeth, potty, pull ups and stories. I stay down stairs eveynight for 10 minutes or so at her request so monsters won't get her. So I did this and then later that night I went to read the older girls a story and she was still awake and said, "Mom I have a sore throat, it hurts when I swallow." So I replied, "Well you better get some sleep so that it can feel better." And that was that. A few days later we were having our "special day" she wanted to go shopping so we did and in the store out of the blue she said, "Mom how did you know I was faking it when I had a sore throat?" Pretty classic Elsie. I just laughed. That was a good day and when we arrived at our street she said, "We're home. Mom I loved my special day!"
2 comments:
She IS a special little girl. Certainly a handful---but she is so hilarious that she is a joy to have around. She has been a real blessing during these past few years to lighten up your lives a little---as has Addie, only in a different way. I'm glad that you could spend a day together. I'm sure she liked that. I believe Elsie is a birthday girl this week so we will take this opportunity to wish her a very happy birthday!
Grandma
She is so dang cute! I'm sure life would be a little boring without her, even if she keeps you crazy busy!
Post a Comment