Wednesday, April 16, 2008

add this to my resume...

Chloe and Jake met Boozer at Primary childrens one day, talked and got super tight with Boozer as Jake puts it. He thought that chloe and jake were so cool he wanted a picture with them. :) The picture was put it in a Utah Health Magazine -thanks Kins for telling us about it! It doesn't mention Chloe or Jake in the article. It is mostly about Boozer and his son that had a BMT. It was fun to see a picture of them in a magazine. We are trying to get a copy of it for her portfolio.

http://www.citihealth.com/provider_article.php?city=ut&hc=0&art=951&pr=8790.

(since I am not as cool as my tecnical advanced husband, I can't figure out how to get a link so you will have to cut and paste to the address bar).

2 comments:

Kinsey England said...

hey guys, still haven't been able to find it, my friend said she would give me her sisters copy so I will get it for you. Love you guys.

Kristen said...

the link worked for me...that's really cool that their pic is in there. Jake looks terrified! haha