Monday, April 7, 2008

It all seems like a dream...

I come home and look into chloe's room and remember 6 months ago chloe being so sick, and since I haven't been home for a while it seems like a dream, and in that sense it is weird being home. I kept thinking it doesn't even feel like I was ever pregnant, waiting so unpatiently to have Rhen. Christmas seems like the best dream ever, my family all together drinking egg nog opening presents. It is really a strange feeling. I wonder if Chloe will feel the same way.

Chloe's last spinal tap is tommorow. She said she was a little sad that is was her last because she likes being put to sleep and have a nap. She doesn't sleep that well at the apt. She prays every night to sleep good, not have bad dreams and not be scared. It is a sweet prayer. She is always looking on the bright side!

No comments: