At todays' appointment we got the ok to come home next week! Sweet peaches, I am excited!! Most likely wednesday. I was really nervous to ask, thinking they would say no but she said yes, which brought tears to my eyes. Chloe is pretty excited to come home and play with friends, but was dissapointed she can't finish the 1st grade. I guess she forgot that I told her she can't go back most likely until the 3rd grade. So she had a sad cry for a minute but she bounced back pretty fast as usual.
She had her 100 day testing done, hearing test, lung test, and blood test. Her hearing is just fine and she did really well on the blowing air through the tube for her lung test. She thought that one was hard. I wished I had my camera for that one she looked so cute.
We are super excited to be back home together and thank everyone who has helped our family, this has been so hard on us and hopefully this is beat for good!
12 comments:
HOORAY!!!! Chloe I am so, so, so excited for you! And for your Mom and Dad and sisters and baby Rhen! It will be so wonderful for your whole family to be together again every day!
And I can't wait to see you sweetheart!
Love,
Callie
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH! That's such great news for your whole family! Congratulations Chloe - we're so glad you'll be back in the neighborhood again - we've missed you.
WAY TO GO CHLOE!!! We are so happy for you!
I am thrilled for your family and hope so much that everything continues to go well. Our prayers will continue to be with you!
Love,
The Owens
Family
WAHOO!!!! We can't wait for the Englands to be home!!! We love you guys! Chloe, you are awesome and we can't wait to see you!
Yea! We'll be so glad to have Chloe back up here! That's wonderful for all of you!! (We miss your kids in the ward!)
I have tears streaming down my cheeks! I am so happy, really happy for you. Can't wait to see you back where you belong! HOME!
Hip, Hip, Hooray! Chloe, we are SO excited for you and your family! Way to go.
Love, The Fidlers
Such great news. Savannah is so happy as are all of us. We wish we were there in Utah, but can't wait to see you this summer. I know all of ours/yours/everyones prayers were answered on behalf of Chloe and your family. We love you and are so excited for your family to be together again.
By the way Elsie and Stacie have been tagged by Savannah and I. Thats if you have time.
This is the best news! We are so excited for you guys. You are definitely the toughest family I know! You can add that to your portfolio:)Being tough is pretty darn cool and Chloe is for sure the toughest little girl I know. Beating cancer twice is amazing.
Way to go CHLOE!!!!!!!!We are so excited about this wonderful news!!!!!Can't wait to see you all as one big happy family!We love you guys!Prayers are answered!!
See you soon! love ya
Angie
Post a Comment