
Ever since Chloe was a tiny baby she has loved to be home. When I went to several stores after a while she would get pretty fussy, but right when I came through the door of our house she calmed down and was content. She must get that from her dad, cause if anyone knows me I have never liked to stay in the same place for very long. But I am a changed person since these last 3 years. I have had no choice. It has been dificult but you get use to not going places much, especially after 3 years. So this will give everybody an idea of how excited she is to come home. Missing the smell, the sounds of your own creaks, the safe feeling of your own bed and of coarse the sisters who are in it.
Today at clinic she was bouncing around, dancing around, smiling and happy. She knows that tommorow will be the day to come home. The doctors were asking her if she will remember where her room is. She lauged and said, "Yes!" It has been almost a half a year since she has been home so it is no wonder why when you mention going home she beams, bounces up and down, and smiles the biggest smile you have ever seen.
I choose this picture because it reminds of me the relationship my girls have.
It shows how different my girls personality is. Addie wants to be obedient, chloe just is layed back and wants to give some lovin' and elsie well she just wants nothing to do with any of it! Looking back at pictures of when my kids were little is one of my favorite things
No comments:
Post a Comment