Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tagged by the Cochrans

Well Megan, I have alot of time on my hands right now. These seven days are going to go by slooow, so I am happy to have something to do. This tag is to write 8 things about your kids and then tag 3 others to do the same. So here goes:

Adilade
1. we chose the name Adilade and then found out it was Jake's great great grandmother's name and a month after she was born found out that they were born on the same day.
2. She loves to blow her whistle, sorry neighbors
3. wants to be a teacher, but doesn't want to go to college
4. loves to read
5. when she was little she would take off her socks and shoes right when we got home and pick threw her toes for lint.
6. she loves to help, cause she feels grown up, she is a big help with Rhen.
7. she is good at writing stories
8. knew the whole alphabet at 18 months

Chloe
1. hates scary movies, and hates getting poked
2. has a tender heart, and hates when anyone else is sad
3. when she was younger she would run to you and almost tip you over to give you a hug and say I love you
4. Is the toughest seven year old I know, has a great attitude even in her life struggle
5. use to run side ways and run into walls and doors.
6. Saw a girl in lowes once when she was 4 the girl had bright pink hair and said to her after starring a long time "Your hair is so pretty."
7. Had eye surgery at 3 1/2 years old, and took it like a champ even when she had to wear patches.
8. has the sweetest voice you will ever hear. When she says her prayers it would melt your heart, just like her smile does.

Elsie
1. love to color, especially on herself!
2. loves to talk to people
3. has some seroius energy and says the word learry for really
4. doesn't know her abc's yet and when I try to teach her she just says, "I am done now mom." (we only get to the letter D)
5. so stinkin funny, she makes us laugh everyday, so has no guilt. one night she couldn't have any peanut butter cups because she didn't eat her dinner. We put her to bed and went down to watch TV when we came up to check on her she had the whole bag in her room. I said what are you doing? She said, "when you were down stairs and snuck over and got the bag and ate them all, they were gooood.
6. loves to play with cars and everycar she plays with she breaks a wheel on it. I have no idea how she does it.
7. LOVES to give Rhen long kisses.
8. loves to play dress up and put makeup on. One time at 8 in the morning I couldn't find her, finally when I did find her she was outside getting into her play car with only my high heels, underwear and a purse. She loves to be outside.

Rhen
1. Cutest boy we have ever had!
2. Smiles all the time and loves to laugh
3. likes to drive with his dad in the landcruiser
4. loves his mom. He follows me around the room where ever I am he is looking at me.
5. has learry sweaty feet! and they kindof smell.
6. is barely starting to like showers, at first he cried through the whole thing but now he enjoys it.
7. is most likely going to have blue eyes!
8. has a crooked toe

I tag Lena Leak, Kristen Longhurst and Joanna Chase

1 comment:

Emily said...

What a sweet and fun post to read about your cute kiddos!! Isn't it funny how different they all are- and why wouldn't they be?? I just am always amazed... you think have some great parenting solution...but it is never for all of them!!! I am so happy that you are ALL heading home!! SO HAPPY!! I think of you guys everyday and I know that your struggles and trials and the way that you choose to face them strenghtem so many people!! Thank you for sharing your life and story with us Chloe- you are so loved and lots of people are thinking about and praying for you and your family!!!