We are excited to be able to finally bless Rhen in the comfort of our home tommorow, but not excited that we can't share it with family and close friends. We really want to have people be there to support us and enjoy the awesomeness of our little Rhen man, but chloe can't go to church or be around groups of people. We hope you all understand, if I could make it different, believe me, I would!
2 comments:
Jake & Stacie - you are doing the only thing you can at this time .... we fully support your decision! This will be a special blessing for Rhen! Even Rhen has life altering events for the benefit of Chloe's successful battle - it is well worth it!
dad
Congratulations! I'm glad you get to bless Rhen today. I hope it's a sweet and wonderful experience.
Love you!
Post a Comment