Thursday, April 24, 2008

home again, home again, jigity jig

Yes we are home together and it is so stinkin nice!! Even being home one day, I feel that ordeal the past few months was a dream, but unfortunatley it is not, so now other worries begin. Out playing, will she get sick, am I letting her stay out to long, is there any animal poop on the ground, will she fall off her bike and hurt herself? It is a constant worry but I am trying to let her be a little kid. There is not a time when I am not worrying, but I try not to let it show.
We can start taking turns going to church again. We weren't able to go so we are looking forward to switching off every other week. It is fun to be home!

It is almost may and it is snowing and hailing!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I know, it snowed here too! What a bummer.

Davis Family said...

I am so happy you guys are home and able to spend lots more time together as a family.