Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tag chloe's it

A. Attached or Single? Single

B. Best Friends? Yes.

C. Cake or Pie? Pie! pumpkin...and cherry

D. Day of Choice? christmas! lots of presents

E. Essential item? clothes

F. Favorite color? I like all the colors!

G. Greatest accomplishment? going through 2 rounds of chemo and 1 BMT

H. Hometown? Providence, UT

I. Indulgences? daddies brownies!

J. January or July? July. cause it is summer

K. Kids? what kids? no

L. Life is incomplete without? parents

M. Marriage date? I dunno

N. Number of Siblings? me 2 sisters and 1 cute brother

O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges, I am eating one right now!

P. Phobias or fears? mom: what is your fear chloe, getting poked? chloe: yep

Q. Quotes? I smell cookies. from nacho libre

R. Reason to smile? my daddy

S. Season? winter, because you get to play in the snow and ski, summer because you get to swim

T. Tag three friends? Jessica Clawson, Savanaha Cochran, Addie

U. Unknown Fact About Me? If I want to I can take three of my small pills all at the same time

V. Very Favorite Store? toys stores

W. Worst Habit? sucking my thumb

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I have had both but I choose xray.

Y. Your Favorite Food? mac n cheese

Z. Zodiac? I don't know, what is that?

1 comment:

Kinsey England said...

Thanks Chloe! I hate getting poked too! Love you!