Sunday, April 27, 2008

blessing day




It is so fun to have times like these. The blessing of a new baby in the family. He looked so handsome in white. We are all home and it just feels good.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Handsome boy. I bet it was actually really a special moment, it just being your family. We are still here to support you, even if we weren't there :) Love you guys!

Gram & Gramp England said...

Such a cute family! It is good to see you all together again. Wish we could have been there but we totally understand the precautions you must take to protect our sweet Chloe! Our thoughts and prayers were with you on this special day!
Love MOM and DAD

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE family! Your kids are geting so old, I can't stand it! That little boy is almost as cute as ours :) Congrats! I'm so happy you could all be together!

Jen J.

Davis Family said...

You guys look so great! It is so good to see you all together. I can't believe how big your little guy is getting. He is so stinkin' cute!

jenny said...

Such a CUTE family!! Stace, I cannot BELIEVE how much Elsie looks like you when you were little!! Like, exactly!! Your children are darling, gorgeous,unbelieveably cute!!!

Katie said...

Love the family picture. You all look so happy to be together after all this time! Rhen is darling - give him our congratulations on his big day.

Megan said...

You have such a cute family. We are so happy you are together again.