We have been outside enjoying good friends and good weather! Chloe, although she hurt her foot and can barely walk has been riding her bike to get around. She doesn't complain about it hurting until we get inside. So I guess it takes her mind of it. She has her clinic appointment tommorow and it is our family conference. Her bone marrow aspirate results should be back and we will see her progress. I don't know exactly what they go over so we will update tommorow.
Well I guess I am not feeding Rhen enough, his doctor wants me to give him a bit more each feeding. He is 13 pds. Maybe this will help him sleep better. He is such a happy kid but his sleep habits are less than ideal.
I am excited to get out and do some yard work and get dirty.
No comments:
Post a Comment