Thursday, April 3, 2008

Day +80!

20 more days to go until her evaluation. Then hopefully we will get the go ahead to go home. Chloe really is an example to me in many ways and one of them is being happy through trials. I was tired last night, missing my family, having to take care of a baby and do all I have to do for chloe and I was in a bit of a bad mood and wondering how to stay happy in my trials. What made it more frustrating for me was that chloe was in a super good mood. But what I didn't realize until this morning that I can take her example and try more to be happy. She hasn't been home since December, she has to take all the meds and doesn't get to play or go outside much. So I need to learn from her and just try harder to be happy.

20 more days! I it so close I can taste it, I day dream about that day!

4 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

Well, I guess a lot of us could learn a lesson from Chloe. Sometimes we just get caught up in our own problems and we need to look around and see how much worse other people have it. Maybe, when you get depressed, you could try to think about all of the good things happening. You have good doctors who are working hard to cure Chloe. She is doing well and you can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. You are within driving distance so Jake and the girls can come visit you. You are loved. I know it is hard to do that when your burden seems so hard to bear but it WILL be worth it.

Katie said...

Stac, the boys and I put together a little package for Chloe but need your address. I can't find your email address, but if you'll just email me your address down there, that would be great. (katiestokes78@gmail.com)

BTW, I know it's a constant battle for all of us to remain positive through trials, but don't be too hard on yourself if you're just plain sick of this whole thing and having a bad mood sort of day! You are amazing and such a great person - good luck!

Amber Bradley said...

...and yet, you too, are an example to the rest of us... All of you! Even if you get discouraged. You make me cherish my life a little more every day I read your blog and for that I thank you for your example!

Claire said...

Condrads Chloe!! I am at day +260 I am sorry you are still in the hospital. Many thing for me have came up unexspectidly. Like yesterday when Mom and I went to clinic we found out my Platlets had dropped and now I am getting Patikei. I hope you keep getting better.

Claire Hamilton