It was a beautiful day yesterday, a little windy, but we wanted to get out. We decided to go to the Capital, but they closed it for fire tests. The girls, especially chloe was really sad. So we went over to the Pioneer Museum. The girls had fun looking at all the dolls and clothes. It was really dusty in their and that is not good for Chloe so we had to go early, which made the girls sad, but we promised to come back. We have to think totally different than most people. Dust could get into her lungs and cause a fungal infection. It will be a weird day when I don't have to worry in the back of my mind all the things that could make her sick. She had to wear her mask out in the wind, we didn't stay out long because the dust in the air could get her sick. Although we didn't stay out long it was fun for them to run around for a minute. We ran into Julia and Brian Lyman, who were there for the 1/2 marathon. There was a bike race as well and it would have been fun to ride. I can't wait to get on the bike! When we were at the capital we were at the stop sign and saw a guy on his bike from the race. He couldn't get his foot out of his clip and tipped over. Totally biffing it onto his side. He was laughing about it, which made it easier to laugh too. That is one of my fears on my bike. When I started out riding I didn't get the clip in as easy as I thought, so I really felt bad for him because I pictured it being me, cause that is something that would happen to me.
Jake's cruiser is full to the top full of our stuff. We had a lot of stuff here. Infants always have a ton of stuff and I had to have stuff to occupy the girls. I still have a lot more so I hope I can get it all in my car. It feels nice to be getting the apartment empty.
Thanks to all those who helped clean our house for chloe's coming home. We so appreciate the help. With all the we have to go through, the energy just doesn't seem to be there to clean. So thank you, thank you, thank you!
The picture of Chloe is her concentrated face while playing her leapster game. She gets pretty serious about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment