Well Brooke White got voted off from American Idol, and both Chloe and Addie really liked her a lot, but we didn't know how much until tonight. They are both down stairs sobbing while Jake holds them in his arms. She was a great American Idol, very sweet, grateful and a good example. We told them that we will buy her album when she does one. But I don't think it was much comfort to them. They want to find her email and send her a note. It is a sad time for the girls in the England house.
4 comments:
It's so funny how attached kids can get! Give your girls my condolences.
My 3 girl's were heart broken also!
They thought she was "da bomb"!
Tell Addie & Chloe that my girl's are feeling the same way!
And I totally sypathize with you and the laundry issue!I totaly despise doing laundry.We never get caught up,but there are worse things! Cherish the moment and do what you can! It will always be there later!
I was really sad too Chloe and Addie! She was my favorite too!
Your'e not alone Chloe and Addie! Brooke White was our favorite too!!She was so sweet and kind and smiley. She had a good spirit about her. We were also VERY sad at my house to see her go!!
Post a Comment