Since December, lying in her hospital bed before transplant Chloe has been dreaming about and asking me if she could have a new bike when she got all done with her treatments. She needed a bigger one anyway and I couldn't let her down.
So Chloe really wanted this marinated steak that they sell at Macey's that is really tender, some of Stacie's home made rolls and some carmel brownies. Macey's was out, so I had the butcher make some up specially for her. Then Stacie went to all the work of making these really yummy carmel brownies
Elsie wouldn't get in any of the pictures today, So i threw in a couple of Rhen. First one of Rhen and his Mommy. It was nice to walk into our house and see them sitting on our couch here with us, so I had to take a pic. That, and they are both so cute. This last one reminds me of a song by the Smith's. Yeah, I'm old enough to know who the Smith's are. Actually, I'd bet there are lots of people older than me that don't know who the Smith's are. It's a good pic cause I've always thought that charming men should have slop and drool dripping off their chins - it impresses the ladies.
It's so nice to walk around the house and check on all of my kids before I go to sleep.
12 comments:
YAY!!!! I am SO happy for you guys!!! It is so good to know that Chloe is home and doing good! Stacie, I love the pic of you holding Rhen! You are so pretty!! (my mom and I went shopping again! ;)) CONGRATULATIONS!!! You all look so happy!!!
What a fun happy day! I am so glad you guys are home together finally. Chloe I love you bike! I'm sure Addies is nice too, I just didn't see a picture of it. Have fun riding!!!
We are so very glad you're ALL home! Welcome home sweet Chloe - you look awesome on that groovy new bike! Oh, and, Jake - there's nothing wrong with knowing who the Smiths are - I do too and I'm pretty sure I'm younger than you.
WELCOME HOME! I am so happy for all of you. What a great feeling to have you all together again under the same roof. You have each had to work hard for this day, especially Chloe. I am so glad you are doing well, Chloe! Your smile says it all! Sweet pictures --- you are such a cute family.
Who are the Smiths? I must not be as old as you Jake.
Hey Jake, you are always giving me a hard time about being older but I don't know who the Smiths are either.
I am SOO happy for you guys...all of you. But I can't stand it that we're not there to welcome you back. I still wish we lived next door, darn it. Chloe, we are all so happy for you. Have fun riding your bike. Lauren wishes she was there to ride with you. Stacie, I like your hair long! And that little Rhen is so stinkin' cute. We've got to get these boys of ours together. I'll be in touch about that. Congratulations again. We've been excited for this day to come.
Jen Jacob
i guess Katie has good taste in music. Whats the deal with the rest of yas?
The Smith's are considered one of the most important rock bands to emerge from British Indie Scene of the 80's Influencing other popular artists like The Cranberries, The Killers and Radiohead. It was Morrisey before he was solo. Morrisey and his writing partner Johnny Marr churned out witty yet sometimes controversial songs such as:
This Charming Man
Some Girls are Bigger than Others
Girlfriend in a Coma
and more.
maybe we're just weird... or perhaps its the other way around...? Jeff and Melissa - you guys are just so much older than me, I wouldn't expect you to remember. You're more like Nat King Cole era.
HOORAY for your family!!!! congrats to you all. Rhen,what a cutie!!! And that is a gorgeous picture of Stacie
What a beautiful sight! So happy to see you HOME AT LAST! (((HUGS)))
Karen and the Russell boys
So happy for you guys. What fun pictures for a fun day. Stacie you look great as do the rest of the fam. We miss you, and now can't wait to hear about your adventures at home. :)
Wahoo!!!!!!!Welcome home England Fam! We are so happy you are all together again under the same roof!
Girl's enjoy riding those awesome bikes!I just hope the weather warms up for you!And Jake there's nothing wrong with the Smith's, and I know I am older than you and I like them,so does Rob, but he's alot older than me! ha ha ! Welcome home Chloe, we love you guys!
Angie, and fam
Post a Comment