Monday, April 14, 2008







Over the weekend we wanted to get out of the apt. so we went up to This is the place monument. For the past few weeks when my other half have come to visit, we have taken a drive up the canyon the poineers took to get here. After we told this to our kids Elsie has been looking out the window to find pioneer foot tracks in the snow. And chloe is wanting to hear all the stories about pioneers. So this weekend since it was nice we went up there to read about them. They were disappointed though, the buildings weren't open yet. Not until May 2nd. So we will have to go back then, we got some goods pictures.

2 comments:

jenny said...

I don't believe I have ever seen a cuter family! What beautiful children. (Jake and Stace--you're both pretty cute too):)

Karen said...

I just love seeing you all together, does my heart good! ((((HUGS)))